These terms & conditions confirm the rights and responsibilities of funding4business, and the rights and responsibilities of the Investors and Businesses registering with and listed on the funding4business marketplace.
1. funding4business provides a platform for investors to view and evaluate prospective businesses for investment, and conversely it enables businesses to view and evaluate competitive financing that may be available to their business.
2. funding4business is not a finance company nor does it provide finance to prospective borrowers. All loans are provided by willing investors in an open and competitive marketplace.
3. funding4business takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the business details provided.
4. funding4business takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the investor details provided.
5. The Investor Connection fee is as listed in the tab Pricing.
6. The Business Connection fee is as listed in the tab Pricing.
8. The listed Investors and or listed Businesses indemnify that funding4business, Software Holdings Pty. Limited, its directors, software developers, employees and other personnel will be indemnified and held harmless from any claim or demand made by an Investor and or a Business or any third party arising from the provision of the proposed services through the funding4business marketplace.
9. The listed Investors and or listed Businesses agrees that funding4business, Software Holdings Pty. Limited, its directors, software developers, employees and other personnel are not liable for any consequential damage, such as economic loss or loss of profits arising from the provision of the proposed services through the funding4business marketplace.
10. funding4business is excused from performing its obligations to the extent it is prevented by circumstances beyond its reasonable control (force majeure), such as acts of God, natural disasters, acts of war, riots and strikes outside funding4business’s control including failure of communications, carriage services, software bugs, hardware faults, or the like. In the event of these circumstances, Funding4Business will provide an on-line notice to the marketplace users as soon as possible, identifying the effect the issue will have on marketplace performance and delivery, and will make all reasonable efforts to minimise the effects to or registered users.
11. A waiver by either party of a breach of these Terms & Conditions will not be regarded as a waiver of any other breach. A failure by either party to enforce a provision will not be interpreted as a waiver.
12. These terms & conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws in the State of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
13. funding4business – Contact Details
funding4business is a division of Software Holdings Pty Limited
Peter J Muldoon
Founder & Managing Director
Mobile: + 61 412 039 798 (mobile)
PO Box 1725
North Sydney, NSW, 2059